This is a free update to everyone who has a license for Moneydance 2011 or 2012.
Here’s a quick look at some of the improvements in this update:
- Ability to keep files in any folder, including under Dropbox (not available in Mac App Store version)
- Improved launch screen with options to import directly from Quicken Essentials, start with a QIF file, open an existing file, or to start a fresh new set of accounts
- Record check number for submitted online payments from banks that provide it
- Ability to import multiple QIF files in one step
- Improved performance of file saving and prevent rare situations in which it could freeze the app
- Suppress display of duplicate memo fields on the “other side” of transactions
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Improved performance and behaviour of Archive function
- If only one Moneydance window is open then the command-W (ctrl-W on windows/linux) shortcut will not close it.
- Restored file/document icon in the window title bar on macs
- Fixed bug in which the number of days to sync to dropbox was not being remembered